Thanks for your submission, we will be getting that quote to you as soon as we possibly can! Before you leave, here are a few things you might want to mull over.
- Generally speaking a barn will run about $16-$18 per square foot depending on your custom choices.
- Overhangs of 18" cost about $1000 to $1500 more and really set a barn off.
- Think about adding wainscoting in contrasting colors. Your neighbors will wish they'd done it.
- Speaking of colors. There are so many now you can match your house. Contrast roof, gutters and sides.
- Let use know if you EVER plan to insulate. Design steps taken today can save you time and money in the future.
- We engineer every building, even Ag. Most companies don't. If you ever want to convert to a different use all you have to do is show them your plans.